Description & Features+
• Large, easy to read LCD display: Clearly view the time on the large, easy-to-read, backlit LCD display. Bright orange jumbo LEDs mean no squinting to read the time, even without your glasses.
• Gradual wake alarm: Normal alarm sounds with a preset volume are either too low to wake you up, or are so loud that you are awakened abruptly. The gradual wake alarm feature starts with a subtle, low volume that gradually increases to a reasonably high level in order to gently wake you from sleep.
• Adjustable brightness control: With the adjustable brightness control you can ensure you are easily able to read the display during the day and not be distracted at night because the display is too bright when trying to sleep.
• Enjoy FM/AM radio programming: A built-in analog FM/AM tuner lets you choose from a wide variety of radio, talk, and music programming.
• Programmable sleep timer: Fall asleep to the radio using the programmable sleep timer.
• Snooze button: For those mornings when you just can’t seem to wake up there’s a snooze button to let you catch a little extra shuteye. The sound turns off, but will automatically come on again after about 10 minutes.
• Battery backup: An optional backup battery keeps the clock working, even during a power outage.
• Automatic Daylight Savings Time adjustment: The built-in calendar even recognizes the date, automatically adjusting for Daylight Savings or Standard time.
• Easy, Automatic Time Set